Our tiny silver outline Star dangles from a red cord bendel bracelet. A star is not only a religious symbol, but also a sign of protection.
Paired with the color red-- you have the most sought after bracelet ever!! To prolong the life of the bracelet, do not get wet.
Each bracelet is gift wrapped and comes with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.
- Red string is known to provide protection
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I love the bracelet. It was a little shorter than I like, but I was easily able to add an extender to it now it fits perfectly.
It is really beautiful.
I purchased a number of these as bat mitzvah gifts and they were perfect - cute, a really sturdy weight silver, and decently priced. I accidentally ordered the wrong size on the second batch and Alissa noticed that it was different from what I had previously purchased. She reached out to make sure I was getting what I wanted and I am so appreciative for the personal attention and her catching my mistake before shipping them out.