Jewish Star Red String Bracelet in Sterling Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our tiny silver outline Star dangles from a red cord bendel bracelet. A star is not only a religious symbol, but also a sign of protection.
Paired with the color red-- you have the most sought after bracelet ever!! To prolong the life of the bracelet, do not get wet.
Each bracelet is gift wrapped and comes with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string.
- Red string is known to provide protection
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
I purchased a number of these as bat mitzvah gifts and they were perfect - cute, a really sturdy weight silver, and decently priced. I accidentally ordered the wrong size on the second batch and Alissa noticed that it was different from what I had previously purchased. She reached out to make sure I was getting what I wanted and I am so appreciative for the personal attention and her catching my mistake before shipping them out.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.