- Jewish star and love necklace
- Sterling silver or dipped in 14k gold
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- 16" chain with a 2" extender, allowing the necklace to fit most necklines
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The necklace is beautiful, I ordered it for a friend who had a bat mitzvah!! I thought it was appropriate for her…
Modern, versatile and delicate. I bougth it for my niece, and she loves it. I really recommend it.
A beautiful, delicate necklace that I enjoy wearing often. The extender on the chain is great; I have used it many times to adjust the necklace to the necklines of whatever shirt I am wearing. However, I do agree with other reviewers that the clasp is hard to use. It takes time to get the clasp on securely. Once, after playing with the clasp for awhile, I was confident it was attached properly only to find the necklace fall off on the floor about twenty minutes later. Glad that I was home when that happened! I also am constantly readjusting the "L" and the "E" because they flip up.