When you see the beauty in the world and want love to envelop you--- wear a heart red string amulet bracelet. The red string is woven by hand within the chain. It is simply lovely against the silver and the heart makes it a great gift of love.
The perfect amulet for love and protection.
Comes gift wrapped and includes a description card about the red meaning behind the red string of fate.
- Solid heart charm for love dangles from a silver bracelet
- Heart measures 1/4" and the bracelet fits a 7" wrist
- Comes with a red silk pouch and a description card
- Material: Sterling Silver
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
It’s absolutely beautiful!! I wish the heart was a bit bigger like the first one I ordered. Special thanks for the evil eye gifted. I love it 😍
The bracelets were a scant 7”. I’m used to a generous 7” so measured against other 7” bracelets, they were shorter.
I didn’t expect the stiffness at both ends where the thread seems to be glued instead of threaded through.
Ordered 2 l, daughter & granddaughter. This ones for me!!
I was given two bendel bracelets during a difficult time. One for me and one for a friend to wear with me. A reminder of a friend praying for me and I am protected. We have never took the bracelet off. This was two years ago and we still wear the bracelet (minus the red string). There is no tarnishing and looks great. I pay it forward and buy 2 to give when friends have challenges in their life. I love the bracelet, what it means and the sentimental value.