There's nothing more classy than a pearl bracelet. That's to say, nothing as classy as a bead and pearl bracelet that you can enjoy every single day, and never take off.
Made in Los Angeles from sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads with white freshwater pearls that add beauty, style, and uniqueness, that is to say, designed just for you.
You're going to love wearing 1, 2, 3, or more bead bracelets, the more the better. We recommend taking what you already own and piling them on. Also, try adding different size bead bracelets to your new arm stack. The key is to wear an odd amount of bracelets, and when in doubt put on more! You're going to wear these pearl bracelets to work, the gym, the pool, and even when going to dinner with a girlfriend.
Customize your design by alternating colors such as rose with a silver bead, silver with a rose gold bead, and yellow with a yellow bead. There are no rules when combining colors. Simply slide the beads over your wrist, no need to yank or pull. Hand-strung on classic jeweler's elastic and made in Los Angeles, California.
Water safe, beach safe...made to be worn!
- Material: Gold Filled
- Bead Size 3mm
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Gemstones: freshwater pearls
- Water safe
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.