Protection bracelet with diamond hamsa.
There are a million reasons why you should wear a hamsa hand protection bracelet. This is one - it is handcrafted with 14k yellow gold and diamonds. It's a total step up from the commonplace red string found on any street corner.
What makes it even more unique is that it is combined with a colorful cord that guards and guides you on the right path in life.
- Red is the color of protection.
- Black, the color of self-power.
- Pink, the color of love and friendship.
A hand-shaped amulet called a hamsa prevents damage from occurring. and the diamonds sparkle and light your way with their beauty. The pendant features a blue sapphire in the center. Sapphire is the color of good luck and good fortune.
Hamsa bracelets are designed to be worn and never taken off. You can adjust it to fit your wrist size with the 14k gold clasp. If you don't see the size you want here, please contact us.
Each bracelet is handcrafted to your desired size and color.
This is a touching meaningful and beautiful gift to express your love. Buy it for someone you really care about or buy it for yourself. We believe that loving yourself is the most important love you can have.
- Diamond hamsa
- 14k gold
- .08ct full cut diamond
- .01 ct full cut sapphire
- 3/8" charm
- Adjustable from 6" to 7"
- Red nylon string
- 14k gold clasp
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.