Red string colorful evil eye bracelet.
Red string colorful evil eye macramé bracelet sits in the center of your wrist to monitor and protect you. It's decorated with five different colored amulets that are handpainted in gold-plated sterling silver.
This is a universal bracelet, suitable for adults, boys, girls, teens, and children.
The design goes a whole step further than your grandmother's red cord, which she tied around your crib as a baby. This is the one you want to wear in public. This is a stylish and sexy protective bracelet.
Wear your bracelet on your wrist and know you are being guided in life. You will always be noticed and loved during your journey. Red is the color of protection, and every color of eyes represent a desired trait or characteristic:
- Yellow is for good health, concentration, and relief from exhaustion
- Green for new changes in your life for happiness and balance
- Navy blue is for good karma, relaxation, and open flows of communication
- Red is for conquering fear and anxiety, courage and enthusiasm
- White is for wealth that is not only monetary but wealth in life
A touching and meaningful friendship bracelet. It is also an ideal present to gift to really, anyone since the size adjusts so easily.
Give to a loved one who needs protection, including yourself.
- Red string star bracelet
- One size fits all
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- 1" charm
- Gold filled beads
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.