White hamsa evil eye necklace.
A lovely white hamsa necklace with an all-watchful eye in the center. Found all over the world, this hand-shaped good luck charm ushers in good health and fortune. Along with that also protection, happiness, and love.
A hamsa hand necklace is a five-fingered amulet without any thumbs. It calls to the greater forces of kindness and blessings, to come and surround you with happiness. All the while, pushing back any evil. Any bad thoughts, or harm that is heading in your direction and sends them back to the sender.
The stone is high quality and never loses its luster. Watersafe as well, wear it in the shower and the pool. The chamsa necklace will always continue to pick up the natural light in the world.
Available in yellow gold or sterling silver with an adjustable chain, 16" to 18." Easy to change the length from choker to longer. Simple to layer the White Hamsa Evil Eye Necklace with other necklaces.
Style your hamsa good luck necklace with a pair of jeans, a tank top, a sweater, or a white flowy dress. You'll notice that the piece goes well with any outfit and inspires you to be your personal best.
Comes gift-wrapped for easy gifting.
Visit the rest of the blue opal necklace, earring, and bracelet collection here.
- White Hamsa Evil Eye Necklace
- Sterling silver
- Mother of pearl
- Chain 16" + 2" adjustable
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
You may also like