Evil eye charms, each handmade in ceramic, add a bit of charm to your necklace.
Simply add them to the pendant and enjoy an amulet that has a very long history of protection and safety.
- Gold plated frame
- Ceramic eye
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’ve bought several bracelets from Alef Bet and I love all of them. This week I bought a light blue and a navy blue evil eye 🧿 charm to add to 2 different “neckmess” necklaces! They are dainty and lovely! Thank you Paula and Alissa!
My eye charm
This charm is gorgeous and fits perfectly with my other charms! I always have great luck shopping on this site!