Red String Friendship Jewish Star Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Star red string of fate bracelet.
With a simple pull of the cord, you can adjust this lucky red string bracelet to fit your wrist-- it's one size fits all protection red string bracelet!
Handwoven on a durable nylon cord made specifically for jewelry, this bracelet features a macramé closure for easy wearing.
A perfect give for your best friend, mom, grandmother, or anyone that you hold dear to your heart and to let them know you're thinking of them.
Choose from an evil eye to watch over and protect you.
A hamsa to usher in good luck and push back any negativity.
A Star of David for faith and luck.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Cubic Zircon stones
- Nylon cord with macramé adjustable closure
- Gold beads
Bought this for me to wear as a stack with the other red bendel bracelets to keep me safe and focused. It’s a beautiful symbol of my faith and I love looking down on my wrist and knowing it’s there. Easy to get on and off.
So many beautiful things from you I have purchased!! I love them all!!
Your customer service and quality are amazing! Thank you! :)
This is delicate and perfect. Love, love, love.
I got this delicate little bracelet a few weeks ago and never take it off! I wear a lot of bracelets - most from Alef Bet - that I wear daily but take off at bedtime. This little bracelet stays with me at all times. Easy to adjust and the hamsa/evil eye is pretty, sparkly and delicate.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.