Sterling silver red string bendel bracelet with a Turkish navy blue evil eye charm. The blue is for good luck and the red for protection, making this a very strong, lucky and powerful amulet.
Known to add good karma overall, this sterling silver bracelet makes an ideal gift.
When the red string begins to unravel, the legend has it that you were protected from something, somewhere. Includes an explanation card and comes gift wrapped.
Blue eyes from Turkey promote good luck and watch over you
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Love my bracelets
Received my beautiful Evil Eye red string of fate bracelet the other day & WoW!! Such a beautiful piece of jewelry & the quality was very nice! Started wearing right away, just LOVE it! Looking forward to purchasing a few more pieces to go w/ my bracelet. Thank you. 💛💛💛
I’ve been looking for a bracelet with the red string weaved through it for years and love this one! Great quality, love the additional evil eye charm on it, light and so pretty.