Black agate gemstone bead bracelet, chic, classy, and stylish. That's to say, there's nothing like a gemstone bead bracelet that you can enjoy every single day, and truly never take off.
Made in Los Angeles from sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads with smooth, cabochon, black shiny agate gemstones that add beauty, style, and uniqueness, that is to say, designed just for you.
You're going to love wearing 1, 2, 3 or more bead bracelets, with more the better. We recommend taking what you already own and piling them on. Also, try adding different size bead bracelets to your new arm stack. The key is to wear an odd amount of bracelets, and when in doubt put on more! You're going to wear these gemstone bracelets to work, the gym, the pool, and even when going to dinner with a girlfriend.
Customize your design by alternating colors such as rose and black with plain bead bracelets flanking the sides. However, there are no rules when combining colors. Simply slide the beads over your wrist, no need to yank or pull. Hand-strung on classic jeweler's elastic and made in Los Angeles, California.
Water safe, beach safe...made to be worn!
- Material: Gold Filled
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Gemstones: agate 3mm
- Water safe
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.