Handmade wooden and glass evil eye amulet in the shape of hamsa hand.
100% handmade with blue Nazar mal de ojo glass evil eyes to watch over and deflect harm. Fish are an added amulet of good luck and fortune, since they never close their eyes they are always watching over you, keeping you safe.
Intricate hamsa hand ushers in love and good health, pushing back negative energy and ill-will.
- Pine Wood
- 4" hamsa
- 9" total length
- Hang on wall, car, door knob, ornament
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.