Our tiny silver outline heart dangles from a red cord protection bracelet. It's a fun and clever way to wear a heart bracelet that also ushers in love and good fortune. From babies to adults, this multi-cultural bracelet should be on your wrist!
This bracelet will not only bring you happiness and love, but also protection. Legend has it that when the string frays, luck is on its way!
Comes with a description card and pouch.
- Chinese legend says that a red cord ties you to your loved one-- maybe with the heart it will aide in a great love story!
- Sterling silver
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: See choices
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
My 7yo niece thought this was the coolest thing ever. She absolutely loves it and it fit perfectly! Thanks!
This Bendel Bracelet has a true red nylon string which makes it very strong . The sterling silver findings give it just the right touch and with a good heart no less !
I bought the bracelet with the heart on it. It's so cute, and stylish without being flashy. I put it on immediately and I haven't taken it off yet! Buy this bracelet! You won't be disappointed!
This bracelet is just perfect.. So well made and just the right size. I gave one to my daughter and bought one for myself.