A Jewish Star on a red string bendel bracelet is a powerful image. When you need guidance, protection and beauty this is the bracelet of choice.
A Star of David is a sign of protection as well as that of the Jewish faith.
To prolong the life of the red thread, do not get wet.
Gift wrapped with a description card telling about the story behind the red string.
- Stars provide guidance, protection and faith
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card about the meaning of a bendel bracelet
- Pendant Size: 1/4"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Love this bracelet and wear it 24/7!
The bracelet itself is pretty but the pattern on the last half inch on both ends of the bracelet just stops and is just red string and silver interlooped. Doesn’t look so pretty.
I love this bracelet!
Loved the new bracelet I received in the mail today! I love the feel and look of the star and the bracelet. Keeps me protected and looks great too! Thanks