Pearl and 6mm bead bracelet that you chose the color: rose gold, yellow gold, or silver.
The simplicity of a single freshwater pearl with large beads makes this bracelet so strikingly beautiful. The perfectly round design makes this bracelet an easy, go-to accessory that you'll never want to be without.
Even better is the fact that it's strung on jewelry-grade elasticated thread, in Los Angeles, so there is no fumbling with claps, no asking for help. It's really a no worries at all pieces of jewelry.
You're going to love just sliding the larger bead bracelet over your wrist, there is truly no need to yank or pull them on.
Here are a few suggested ways to wear your new bead bracelets for that casual day at the office, dinner with friends, or a night out on the town. In sum, the more the merrier!
Go to your jewelry box, and pull out what you have.
Pile them on, then add a few more bead bracelets and see how your "arm party" just went from so-so to "OMG!"
And don't stop at colors, blend them together-- yellow gold, rose gold, sterling silver altogether.
These bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward, water-safe, and encouraged to be left on 24/7.
Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist to choose 6.75"
- Pearl and 6mm bead bracelet
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k yellow or rose gold-filled beads
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- 8 mm single pearl in the center
- Water safe
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I live my beaded rose gold bracelet! The single pearl is a subtle addition that completes this classic bracelet!🌹