Red string hamsa bracelet or anklet.
Hamsa hand red string macramé bracelet with a single, evil eye bead. Place your hamsa string bracelet on your wrist and know that you are guided in life. It will be with you wherever you are, to watch over you on your journey.
It's decorated with sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones and handcrafted from gold-plated sterling silver. It's sexy and sleek, 100% a step up from the local street vendor. It's also one size fits all for men and women, teens, and children.
This dual hamsa and mal de ojo or mati evil eye bracelet is designed to be worn on your wrist as an amulet to deflect any harm or ill-will intended for the wearer.
- Blue is the color associated with good luck and an eye to watch over and protect you.
- Red string is the traditional color of protection
Evil Eye is a talisman used to watch over and protect the wearer of this lucky eye bracelet. Infused with positive energy, this piece is a must to help ensure protection, health, and success for the seasons ahead.
The perfect gift to give to a loved one needing a bit of protection and a lovely gift coming just from you.
A design that is so perfect you'll never want to be without!
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Glass evil eye
- One size fits all
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.