Your home is not complete without a hamsa to usher in happiness, health, laughter and love. This amulet, much like a hand, transmits this positive energy while at the same time pushing back the negative energy.
Come create a collection of hamsa wall art with these decorative wall hangings.
- Wooden particleboard hamsa hand wall hanging with Jewish Star
- Glass blue Nazar evil eye
- 9" x 4"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The colors are lovely and it was easy to hang. I bought two, one for myself and another for a gift.
Each hamsa I have , gives me hope and serenity. I feel protected from evil in the world.
I knew that Alef Bet would offer an item for purchase in support of Israel and I would have bought anything they were selling. But this Hamsa is beautiful and I absolutely love it. This is my go to website for anything Judaica and I proudly wear my Star of David from them.
I bought them as gifts. They are beautiful and unique. They make me smile because they are so colorful and bright.