Sterling silver red string bendel bracelet with a chai in Hebrew (for life) pendant. Wearing a red string, along with a chai charm, you are not only blessed overall with good health and happiness but also ensure a long and healthy life.
Bracelet comes with a description card. To prolong life of the red string, best to not get wet.
- Hebrew chai symbol for a long and healthy life
- Sterling silver bracelet
- The red string is worn for protection
- Bracelet includes a description card about the red string
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Beautiful bracelet, great sterling silver of the highest quality. I never take it off and the silver never tarnshes. The owners of the company send a wonderful personalized message before thryey ship your item. They have wonderful service !!
I really love this bracelet - I am never without it
I bought this for a friend’s daughter who is graduating high school and going off to college. It is more beautiful “in person” then in the picture. I know it is a small thing, but I love that it comes with a cleaning cloth. She can make sure it stays nice and shiny.
Alef bet is my go-to website when it comes to beautiful jewelry and wonderful service. The Chai Bendel is my all time favourite and I am never seen without it.