- Hebrew chai necklace
- Charm measures 1/2” x 3/8"
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate
- 16" chain with 2" extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I recently started wearing more silver, so I needed a new set of pendants to match my jewelry. So glad I found these. Gorgeous, delicate and just what I needed.
Love the mini chai. I haven’t taken it off since I received it.
Because of its size you can pair it with other necklaces.
Great purchase, great price.
I bought the necklace for my granddaughter to replace the one she lost. She loves the new one and has not taken it off
It's beautiful and appears to be high quality.