This sleek and spiritual necklace will keep your vibes on point! Crafted in 14k gold, this gorgeous piece features a diamond evil eye, Jewish star, and hamsa — a trifecta that'll ensure you look cool and feel connected. Whether it’s a reminder of strength and protection or a subtle nod to your faith, it’s the perfect way to stay minimal and spiritual — a powerful combination!
A lovely holiday, birthday, bat mitzvah, Hanukkah, sweet sixteen, or a graduation gift.
- 14k Gold
- .04ct full cut diamonds
- Charms are 1/4" in size
- 16" chain + 2" extender
- Each charm is set with a diamond
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
Everything was beautiful..the Hamsa necklace was particularly beautiful and as I was putting it on the extension chain just dropped off..I needed to use the chain extension so I will give this necklace to one of my daughters..oh well..