- Material: Sterling Silver
- 14k rose gold plated
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Stones: Cubic zircon
- Necklace Length: 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
This necklace is beautifully crafted. It is very meaningful for me to be able to wear the Shema necklace. It is especially meaningful during these difficult days.
I love all of the pieces I have ordered from you
“After seeing the small Alef Bet ‘Shema’ necklace worn by a good friend, I knew that I wanted to wear one as well. The Shema prayer is a part of my daily life through both happy and challenging times, and the unique necklace brought the impact of the prayer closer to my heart. I was so happy with the little gold Shema necklace that I decided I also wanted a larger, rose gold necklace for Shabbat and special occasions. A beautifully designed rose gold necklace is now part of my special home collection. Jewelry is meant to add beauty and joy to our appearance, but the Shema necklaces add even more — the realization that we belong to a community that recites this most important prayer in every corner of the world.”