Hebrew blessing necklace.
The Hebrew prayer, Shema Israel, is the most important prayer in the Jewish religion.
It symbolically reads in Hebrew, "Hear O'Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One." Only a portion of the scripture is actually on the pendant. It is a lovely testament to one's faith, making this the perfect gift for any occasion.
With a hint of skin showing through the lettering, this light and airy pendant is ideal for everyday wear. The words of the Shema can be worn close to the heart.
- Hebrew blessing necklace
- 14k gold pendant measures 3/4"
- Description card is included, making it ideal for gift giving
- Chain Length: 16"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love it. Haven't taken it off since I got it. Thank you
This is a very special necklace. I love it and will enjoy wearing it.
Really pleased when I received this lovely necklace. It falls just in the right place on my neck- not too long and not too short. I also love the free-flowing design of the Hebrew letters. The chain is very nice and substantial as well.