Hebrew blessing necklace prayer. The Shema Israel circular pendant with the center of cubic zirconia stones.
The Shema is the defining prayer of Judaica. The Hebrew letters encircle a center of cubic zirconia stones which suggest the protective eye, believed to deflect negative energy.
The circular pendant represents the prayer, supported by a graceful matching chain.
- Hebrew Shema Israel
- Cubic zirconia stones set in the center of the charm
- 14k gold vermeil over sterling silver circular pendant
- 5/8" in size with a 16" chain
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I love it. Very beautiful. So happy with it.
This necklace is so beautiful.
It means so much to me to be able to touch it and say the shema. Wonderful customer service.
I was so happy with this. Beautiful and loved the length of chain.
The quality and detail is beyond my expectations! I love this piece and will definately purchasing more pieces of beautiful jewelry in the futurem. Thank you