Shema Israel Gold Plated Circular Pendant with CZ
The defining prayer of Judaica, the Shema, blazes in calligraphic Hebrew characters from a white-hot center of cubic zirconia stones which suggest the protective �eye� believed to deflect negative energy.
The circular pendant is 14-karat gold-plated, supported by a graceful matching chain.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 3/4"
- Necklace Length: 16" with option to make 2� longer
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
Our Warranty Policy:
- Alef Bet Jewelry offers free repairs for jewelry within one year of purchase.
- Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply.
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repair and exchanges, notably items that have been altered, resized or repair prior to being sent to Alef Bet Jewelry.
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing
Reviews for Hebrew Blessing Necklace--Prayer To WearHebrew Blessing Necklace--Prayer To Wear1
Hebrew Blessing Necklace--Prayer To Wear
The quality and detail is beyond my expectations! I love this piece and will definately purchasing more pieces of beautiful jewelry in the futurem. Thank you