Sterling silver mezuzah with a protective amulet called a hamsa. A Mezuzah is a traditional necklace worn by both males and females and the Mezuzah's role is as a declaration and reminder of our faith, the mezuzah is also a symbol of G-d's watchful care.
- Material: Silver
- Pendant Size: 1"
- Chain Length: 18"
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email email@example.com
We would love to hear from you!
- $49 And Up! Free first class shipping anywhere In the U.S.
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Overnight (1 day)
- Your Jewelry will be wrapped with love and care to ensure safe arrival!
Our Warranty Policy:
- Alef Bet Jewelry offers free repairs for jewelry within one year of purchase.
- Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply.
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repair and exchanges, notably items that have been altered, resized or repair prior to being sent to Alef Bet Jewelry.
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing
Reviews for Chamsa Mezuzah NecklaceChamsa Mezuzah Necklace1
Chamsa Mezuzah Necklace
Beautiful traditional yet classic necklace with a modern twist. Hamsa for added protection makes this mezuzah special amongst the rest!