4mm Bead Bracelet in Silver or Gold With Sparkling Center Stone
Couldn't load pickup availability
Bead bracelets in silver or gold, a lovely collection that is designed for wear daily, and truly never take off.
Made in Los Angeles from sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads with a sparkling bead to accentuate the bracelet, making it "pop."
You're going to love wearing 1, 2, 3 or more bead bracelets, with more better. We recommend taking what you already own, and piling them on. Also, try adding different size bead bracelets to your new arm stack. The key is to wear an odd amount of bracelets, when in doubt put on more!
Customize your design by alternating colors such as rose with a silver bead, silver with a rose gold bead, yellow with a yellow bead. There are no rules when combining colors. Simply slide the beads over your wrist, no need to yank or pull. Handstrung on classic jeweler's elastic and made in Los Angeles, California.
Water safe, beach safe...made to be worn!
- Choice of rose gold, yellow gold or silver accent bead
- Roll the bead bracelet gently over your wrist
- Water safe and will not fade or tarnish
- Material: Sterling silver or 14k gold filled
- Size: 4mm Beads with 6mm center bead
- Bracelet Length: Standard size 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.