All Watchful Evil Eye Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
The simple blue evil eye lucky bracelet design will quickly become your go-to accessory.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled 3mm beads
- Glass eyes
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
It was important that I come back and update my review to 5 stars! After posting my last review can you believe that they contacted me and said that they would add 2-3 additional beads to make sure the fit was perfect! I did not expect that at all. They went the extra mile and couldn't be more grateful. Highly recommend this business!! Thank you. I will definitely order more from you in the future.
It is well made. I love the size of the beads, not to large. It's a little tight. I didn't think my wrist were large. I've been slowly trying to stretch it. It's a bracelet that my hope was to keep it on and not take it off. The first night I had to remove it. Hopefully it will loosen a little over time. That's my only reason for the 4 stars.
I absolutely love this bracelet. I wear all day and night. My daughter tries to take it from me.
Love the light blue stretch evil eye bracelet, so comfortable and love the color blue, bought an extra one as a gift for a young girl. My second purchase from Alef Bet and will definitely buy again. Quick delivery, so helpful and friendly on the phone , make shopping a pleasure!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.