Blue Hamsa Opal Bracelet for Women
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hamsa with blue opal bracelet for women
Blue opal hamsa bracelet with color so beautiful it is reminiscent of seawater. The light plays off of the amulet, as it sparkles and shines on your wrist. The border of charm is hand-set with stones, enhancing the beauty of the chamsa amulet.
Sturdy to wear, this bracelet comes with a double strand of chain that adjusts from 6.5" to 7.25" so it's perfect for ladies with a small to large wrist.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stones
- Opal hamsa
- Charm size: 1/2"
- Chain length adjusts from 6.5"-7.25"
Beautifully made..haven't taken it off since I received it. I have a small wrist and I can adjust the length to a perfect size.
I purchased this piece for my gf. The bracelet is very simple, perhaps tastefully dainty & charmingly delicate, featuring high quality opal on cubic zircon stones and sterling silver.
The bracelet dances when exposed to sunlight and will turn heads. If your significant other is a less is more type person, this would make a fantastic gift for them.
Peace and love 💙
Wow..so beautiful!!! LOVE my bracelet, necklace, and hamsa glass hanging. And fast shipping. Thank you so much!!!!
I received the Hamsa bracelet yesterday....it is gorgeous and I am so very happy that I bought it! It is a stylish and the opal is deep and beautiful.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.