Bohemian Handmade Shema Israel Prayer Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Worn on a long, hand strung necklace this Shema Israel blessing combines modern with ancient, bohemian style.
Just imagine putting a piece of Hebrew scripture over your head, close to your heart, to be one with your faith.
Taken from scripture, this Hebrew prayer, as found in the Book of Deuteronomy, reads: "Hear O' Israel, the Lord is Our G-d, the Lord is One."
Simply pull the necklace over your head and you're fully accessorized!
Choose from silver, rose or gold plated charm and pyrite necklace.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Material: Silver or 14k gold plated
- Pendant Size: 1"
- Chain Length: 30"
- Hand-knotted silk pyrite necklace
- Shema prayer is taken from Book of Deuteronomy
The necklace in rose gold is beautiful. I love wearing it. My only issue is the knots in the necklace cause my skin to itch. If it were a smooth necklace it would be absolutely perfect.
This is so beautiful the work in it is amazing. Thank you for doing an awesome job 🙏💜💜💜 love this necklace...
Beautiful... it is in my opinion a more casual piece and yes as described more of that boho look that I love. I have not been disappointed yet with the jewelry and the service. Of course I will be ordering more from this mother & daughter company.
I am a repeat customer of this wonderful mother-daughter internet business of Judaic jewelry; and everything I have purchased from Alef Bet is consistently of top-quality materials and work(wo)manship. Paula and Alissa are always responsive to special requests regarding the items they sell. Lastly, orders are mailed out within 24 hours. This is my go-to place for Jewish-themed jewelry! A+ rating.
Just sending a note to say I love the way this necklace looks---
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.