This is such a fun-loving Hebrew chai bracelet with stylish tassels that dangle off the back. The look is fun, and the colors combined with the eye-catching design are just perfect!
Simply adjust the size to fit any wrist.
From youth to adults, you're quickly going to fall head over heels in love with the design.
Stack together or wear just one. Do not submerge in water.
*One remaining only in blue tones
- Material: Sterling Silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Bracelet Length: adjustable
- Width: 3/8"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.