Chai Hebrew tag necklace in gold.
Chai charm with sparkling gemstones in silver. Chai (חי) is the Hebrew word for life. It is a two-letter Hebrew combination, chet (ח) and yud (י). Coming from the word, Chayim, which means life it is a lucky symbol used for blessings.
14k gold plated chai hebrew dog-tag necklace is set with a small, sparkling stone off to the side. A pop of sparkle to remind you that life is a gift, and each day is a present.
A blessing of a long and prosperous, healthy life. A life of love, happiness, success, and fulfillment. Often gifted as jewelry from baby gifts to bar/bat mitzvah gifts into adulthood. Choosing to wear a good luck charm, as the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea.
Watersafe sterling silver charm is an ideal pendant to wear daily. With an adjustable chain length, it's easy to match your outfit of the day. From school to work, from the beach to slumber parties, this is a charm perfected to carry with you. Take it with you on your journey in life.
Comes gift wrapped with an explanation card.
- Hebrew tag necklace
- 14k yellow gold vermeil over sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stone
- Pendant size: 3/4"
- Adjustable chain length: 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.