Chai Hebrew Tag Shaped Pendant in Gold
Couldn't load pickup availability
Gold chai Hebrew necklace
Chai charm, which is Hebrew for life, is designed for either a man or a woman to enjoy.
The necklace, with a matte finish, is set with a small sparkling stone off to the side.
A pop of sparkle to remind you that life is a gift, and each day is a present.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- 14k yellow gold vermeil over sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stone
- Pendant size: 3/4"
- Adjustable chain length: 16"-18"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.