Sterling silver mezuzah with a protective amulet called a hamsa.
A Mezuzah is a traditional necklace worn by both males and females as a declaration and reminder of our faith, and is on the top ten list of Jewish jewelry.
It is also a symbol of G-d's watchful care.
Non-kosher klaf included with text from the Book of Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- Sterling silver mezuzah measures 1.25"
- Chain Length: 18" + 2" extender= 20"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.