Chamsa Pendant with Blue Eye for Luck
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Sterling silver chamsa pendant is both masculine and feminine. Both sexy and dainty, you should be wearing this every single day.
This combination of a chamsa hand with an evil eye is a potent amulet, it's the "best of both worlds." They are both found all over the world. Not exclusive to any one religion or ethnicity.
The eye to deflect any ill-intent or harm coming in your direction, with a hand to help push it right back to the sender. The hamsa also ushers in good health, protection, happiness, and love. Making it easy for both call to the greater forces of kindness and blessings. To surround you with plenty of blessings and happiness.
The color navy blue= good karma and communication
Layer the necklace with other charms you currently own. Try placing one above the charm necklace and a longer one under.
Wear it with a lovely little black dress, or at school or college, to your favorite yoga retreat, or the beach or gym. Take it swimming or while watching tv on a lazy weekend night. A meaningful gift for one in need of healing. For birthday celebrations, holidays, hostess gifts, and simply because you're thinking of them.
- Chamsa pendant
- Sterling silver
- Charm measures 1/2"
- Chain Length: choose from list below
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I like this necklace, but it is small. Smaller than expected, but that is ok, it’s very cute. The clasp didn’t close automatically, I have to close it manually when I put it on. Good quality and nicely made.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.