The bling, the glitz, the power, the luck...oh my!!
Taking beauty and protection and putting them into one necklace makes for an eye-stopping piece!
Hamsas are known to stop "evil" while the center blue "eye" is known as a symbol of prosperity and good fortune. When you need that little charm to layer with other necklaces, and a little bit of luck and fortune try adding this to your accessory line of jewelry.
- Sterling silver hamsa
- 14k gold vermeil
- 16" chain with a 2" extender
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.