Chamsa Protection Necklace in Turquoise Gemstones
Couldn't load pickup availability
The bling, the glitz, the power, the luck...oh my!!
Taking beauty and protection and putting them into one necklace makes for an eye-stopping piece!
Hamsas are known to stop "evil" while the center blue "eye" is known as a symbol of prosperity and good fortune. When you need that little charm to layer with other necklaces, and a little bit of luck and fortune try adding this to your accessory line of jewelry.
- Sterling silver hamsa
- 14k gold vermeil
- 16" chain with a 2" extender
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.