Red Thread Bracelet With Blue Evil Eye Charm and Lucky Hamsa
Couldn't load pickup availability
A Lucky hamsa charm combined with a red string of fate is known to provide protection throughout many worldwide cultures, stopping anything harmful coming your way.
This double amulet bracelet acts as a barrier to bad stuff around you.
It is durable enough for everyday wear, handcrafted from 925 sterling, and comes gift wrapped. A description card telling about the allure of the red string is also included.
To prolong the life of the red string, best not to get wet.
Makes a touching get well gift, a wonderful congratulation gift, or a gift of good wishes.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Sterling silver
- Comes with a description card
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Both bracelets are lovely, but they seem very tight. I had measured my wrist and these just make contact to fasten the ends, but then the clasp is very tiny and is difficult, almost impossible to actually fasten the bracelet ends together. Do you have any kind of extender for this?
I love this silver and red bracelet: it’s light, thin and the hamsa charm is perfect. I wear it with everything, every day!!
All very happy with such an original present
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.