Evil Eye Bracelet Multi-Color Adjustable Bolo Style Closure
Couldn't load pickup availability
An evil eye bracelet with multi-color and a bolo style closure is one size fits all. A simple on-and-off design.
This amulet bracelet, also known as a mal de ojo or mati evil eye bracelet meant to be worn on your wrist as an amulet. It deflects any harm or ill will intended for the wearer.
Place this evil eye charm bracelet on your wrist with intention. Know that you are guided in life wherever you are. That you're watched over and loved on your journey. An evil eye is a talisman used to protect the wearer of this lucky eye bracelet.
It's packed with positive energy.
A piece of jewelry that aids in protection, health, and success for the seasons ahead. This amulet charm bracelet will also safeguard you from any harm of unfavorable energy being cast in your direction.
The evil eye will shield you, and cast back anything being sent in your direction, sending it back to the sender. When an evil eye absorbs that excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
With an adjustable, bolo clasp, you'll be able to adjust the sizing of this bracelet to fit most wrists. With this option, you now have the perfect gift to give to a loved one in need of a bit of protection and a lovely gift coming just from you.
A design that is so perfect you'll never want to be without!
View this post on Instagram
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Evil eye bracelet multi-color
- Sterling silver or 14k gold plated
- One size fits all
- Adjustable closure
- Three colors to choose
I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Such a Elegant beautiful and dainty bracelet! Exactly what I wanted.
Is such a beautiful Elegant dainty bracelet I absolutely love it! I couldn't be more pleased!!!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.