Evil Eye and Lucky Charms
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye and lucky charms on an anklet or bracelet. These charms, crafted in sterling silver or 14k yellow gold vermeil, on a paperclip chain.
With five charms on one chain, your luck combines into one beautiful design.
Oblong and round in design.
- two different evil eye charms
five-pointed pave star
north star pave with stones
An evil eye to watch over and protect you always. This amulet sends an harm on its way, back to the original sender. The stars point you to the world surrounding you, blessing your with peace and prosperity.
And a feather to know your loved ones are always with you, protecting you on your journey in life.
Sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones, of high-quality, sparkle in the pendants. A lovely piece of jewelry, you'll be delighted to always wear, throughout all four seasons of the year.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Evil eye and lucky charms
- 925 sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plated
- Paperclip chain
- Adjustable length
- 5 charms
- Cubic zirconia stones
Love the paper clip anklet. The piece is so well made and looks great. I love all protection I feel.
I love knowing I have the protection of these symbols that no one can see right away.
Love the earrings big time!
I had ordered anklet in gold
I received silver but kept it- very pretty
However one of the charms already fell off ( small star)
Any way I can get a replacement ?
Please let me know
Adore the gift of the clover bracelet ( green is my favorite color
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.