Evil Eye Bangle Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye bangle bracelet for women in sterling silver or 14k gold plate is a piece of jewelry you'll never want to be without.
The flexible, yet hard bangle has a button lock clasp that is easy to use, and very secure. It's simple to put on and take off, and looks amazing when layered with other bracelets you currently own.
An evil eye, also known as a mal de ojo, is an ancient amulet used throughout the entire world. It's most appropriate that it is being sold here. in the United States of America. Now you may also partake in its protective qualities.
An evil eye bracelet is worn to watch over and protect you, to make you look beautiful and safe-guard you from any harm of unfavorable energy being cast in your direction. The evil eye will shield you, and cast back anything being sent in your direction, sending it back to the sender. It is said that when an evil eye absorbs that excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
The negativity that an amulet, the evil eye, absorbs is so harsh that it will cause it to crack. Better that the evil eye bracelet breaks than you, as a wise person once said!
Baby blue evil eye, lucky charm bracelet is surrounded by sparkling cubic zircon stones, to bring light and energy and of course, bling to the design of the bracelet.
Designed to fit most wrists with a simple extender, making this a wonderful gift for all ages. Holiday, graduates, birthdays and more can delight in this meaningful gift.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Evil eye bangle bracelet
- 14k yellow gold vermeil over sterling silver
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- Designed to fit a standard wrist
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.