Evil eye sparkling bead bracelet in sterling silver worn for protection and hope. It's a choice piece of jewelry to bring you comfort and style.
The sparkling blue evil eye bracelet in blue will guide you and protect you on life's journey. It's designed to deflect any harm intended for the wearer. But, at the same time, it is a very stylish piece of jewelry.
The evil eye bead bracelet is hand-strung in Los Angeles on elasticized jewelry thread. All you have to do to wear it is to simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there is no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That is the secret to years and years of enjoyment of this bracelet.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found throughout the world. Anyone can use it, without any restrictions. The Greek word is mati, in Spanish it's mal de ojo. The intent is to watch over the wearer. To deflect any bad omens coming your way, and send them right back to the sender.
The simple blue evil eye lucky bracelet design will become your go-to accessory.
- Sterling silver
- Cubic zircon stones in blue and clear
- Bracelet made to be very comfortable to wear 24/7
- Pendant Size: 7/16"
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Beads are 4mm
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.