Evil Eye 4mm Bead Bracelet Perfect for Stacking
Couldn't load pickup availability
The evil eye 4mm bead bracelet is beautiful. Its purpose is to guide you and protect you on life's journey.
Choose from red eyes or navy eye beads to put between the 4mm beads, of medium size. Handmade with your choice of sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads.
Evil eye bracelets are hand-strung in Los Angeles. Made on elasticized jewelry thread, simply slide the bracelet over your wrist. Please don't yank or pull, there is no need to fumble. Just slide and glide. That is the secret to years and years of enjoyment of this bracelet.
An evil eye bracelet is an ancient amulet found all over the world. It can and used by anyone, without any restrictions. Known as a mal de ojo in Spanish, it watches over the wearer. And it deflects any bad omens coming your way, sending them right back to the sender.
- Evil eye 4mm bead bracelet
- Create your stack of silver beaded bracelet by choosing the color of the eye and the beads
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver or 14k gold-filled beads
- Average Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Lovely bracelet. I have smallish to regular size wrists and wish I would have sized up.
The bracelet is a great addition to my beaded stack of bracelets. Adds interest and fun!
it’s so cute and stylish and the perfect size for my tiny wrist!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.