Extra Large 8mm Silver Bead Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Extra large 8mm silver bead bracelet is bold and stunning.
The simplicity of this sterling silver bead bracelet is what makes it so strikingly beautiful. The perfectly large, round design makes this bracelet an easy, go-to accessory that you'll never want to be without.
Even better is the fact that it's strung on jewelry-grade elasticated thread, in Los Angeles, so there is no fumbling with claps, no asking for help. It's really a no worries at all piece of jewelry.
You're going to love just sliding the larger bead bracelet over your wrist, there is truly no need to yank or pull them on.
Here's a few suggested ways to wear your new bead bracelets for that casual day at the office, dinner with friends, or a night out on the town. In sum, the more the merrier!
Go to your jewelry box, pull out what you have.
Pile them on, then add a few more bead bracelets and see how your "arm party" just went from so-so to "OMG!"
And don't stop at colors, blend your them together-- yellow gold, rose gold, sterling silver all together.
These bead bracelets are durable and very fashion-forward, water-safe and encouraged to be left on 24/7.
Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist to choose 6.75"
- 8mm silver bead bracelet
- Roll the bracelet gently over your wrist and instantly fall in love.
- 100% water safe
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Length: 6.75"
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.