Elongated Medium Paper Clip Chain | Gold Fill or Silver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Paper-clip inspired chain in 14k gold-fill.
The beautiful and elegant chain is stunning as is.
Try adding your favorite charm to the chain for a different and stylish appearance. To learn more about what size ring to add so that your charm will fit, read it on our paperclip chain blog post.
You're going to love the feel of it around your neck.
- 14k gold-fill
- Elongated "paper-clip" links are 1/4" each in size
- Chain length is customized to your liking
- Lobster Clasp
- To add the hamsa click here
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
[Already submitted my review for the above item.]
As a frequent customer of this fabulous mother & daughter jewelry company, I enjoy receiving emails about their most recent offerings. Last week, "Paper Clip Chains" were the focus: available in 4 different link sizes, in either gold-filled or sterling silver. I ordered the Elongated Medium Paper Clip chain in 18"/sterling silver. As usual, the quality and look of the chain exceeded my expectations. The chain is absolutely perfect and is of a substantial weight. The only thing I need to do now is get larger jump rings on a few of my silver pendants to slide onto this new chain. I selected the Medium chain because I liked the connector link between each elongated paper clip.-shaped link. Both the workmanship and customer service at Alef Bet online are consistently unparalleled and stellar.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.