Golden Evil Eye Medallion Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Golden evil eye medallion necklace in red or blue each have protective color tones.
- Red for protection
- Blue for luck
An evil eye is a worldwide known amulet that is shaped like an eye. This evil eye necklace is there to watch over and guide you on your journey in life, protecting you. The good luck charm prevents harm, sending that negative evil, those malicious thoughts right back to whomever intentionally "sent it" to you.
With your new evil eye necklace, you'll now be watched over and protected, blessed with love, happiness, beauty, good fortune, and prosperity. Plus, you'll love the way it looks on you.
If you can't decide which color you like best, wear them both! The adjustable chain allows you to create a layered look, as it adjusts from 16" to 18". The evil eye medallion necklace is a statement piece that you're beautiful, protected, and no harm is coming anywhere near me!
Wear it in the water, to work and the gym, on vacation, and while just hanging out with loved ones. With an adjustable clasp, you can alter the length to exactly match the outfit of the day. You're going to love this red or blue evil eye necklace, and it makes a perfect gift to show your love for others as well.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- 14k yellow gold plate over sterling silver
- Cubic zircon gemstones
- 16" chain with 2" extender
- 3/4" x 5/8" pendant
Gave this to my granddaughter for her birthday. She loves it! This is a beautiful necklace! Thank you!
Sweet necklace... like it a lot!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.