A hamsa bead bracelet is an elegant way to always have luck and blessings surrounding you.
Simply slide this amulet bracelet over your wrist and leave it on 24/7. Elegant and rich design that will make you look beautiful. Handcrafted in sterling silver or 14k gold-filled beads, it is designed to be worn every day, even in the water. Pairs well with your other jewelry, so stack it with what you currently own.
Plus, with no clasps to fuss over, this piece of handmade jewelry slips on and off in seconds - making sure your style game remains strong at all times!
- Handmade sterling silver beaded bracelet with a 4 mm diameter bead
- Water safe, so you can wear it all the time
- Perfect year-round accessory to dress up any outfit & give your style some trendsetting sparkle wherever you go
The bracelets slide over your wrist, no need to yank or pull them on. Designed to fit snugly, we recommend a standard wrist to choose 6.75"
- Hamsa bracelet
- Sterling silver or 14k gold filled 4mm beads
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- Bracelet Length: 6.75" designed to fit a standard wrist
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.
I really like it! It’s small but dainty.
so pretty.. need all the divine intervention we can get! Lol