Hamsa hand bead necklace is worn not only for it's beauty, but also for protection and good fortune. The blue, hand-painted hamsa hosts the color associated with luck and fortune.
A hamsa hand is an ancient good luck symbol, popular world-wide to usher in happiness, good fortune, an abundance of blessings all the while pushing back any harm or negative energy. A truly universal good luck amulet!
Hand-strung on tiny, colorful beads with gold accents to pick up the beauty of the chamsa hand, these necklaces come in four color choices:
- Navy Blue
You're free to wear the necklace with jeans and boots, or dress it up with a cocktail dress and heels. Wear it for a night out on the town or for a work party, to the gym, and of course, to school.
Better yet, layer this up with other necklaces and always be blessed by a hamsa hand amulet.
- Hamsa hand bead necklace
- Sterling silver hamsa, 14k gold plated
- Miyuki beads
- Adjustable length from 16"-18"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.