Colorful Handmade Evil Eye Ceramic Necklaces
Couldn't load pickup availability
Colorful double-sided evil eye ceramic necklaces has one eye always looking inwards and one outwards. Because it's an ancient amulet people use it throughout the entire world.
An evil eye is worn to watch over and protect you. Even though it makes you look graceful and elegant, it safeguards you from any harm. Protects you against misfortune, bad luck, and envious eyes. It provides balance, reassurance, guidance, and general well-being. It casts away unfavorable energy sent in your direction by returning it to the sender.
It says that when an evil eye absorbs excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears. The stones bring light and energy to the design of the necklace.
These are handmade charms, no two are alike. But, they scallop your neckline perfectly. This makes these necklaces is a wonderful gift for all ages. Holidays, graduates, birthdays, and more can delight in this meaningful gift. Available in 5 different colors, to match your needs.
Made from sterling silver with an adjustable chain to fit most necks. Layer with other necklaces for a very dramatic, and colorful look!
Evil eye ceramic necklaces watch over us and keep us safe are the perfect piece of jewelry to add to your collection.
- Evil eye ceramic necklaces
- Sterling Silver
- Charms are 1/2", size of a dime
- 5 colors to chose from
- Each piece is handmade, no two are alike
- Adjustable chain 16" + 2"
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I love my new necklace. I know when my granddaughter sees it, she will want it. She loves my jewelry. I am so enjoying all the the Aleph Bet jewelry I have bought. I recommend it to my friends.
No disappointment here! My granddaughter loves her “evil eye” necklace! Absolutely beautiful! Thank you!!!!
The necklace is Awesome and thank you !!!! 🙂
Absolutely love wearing this - beautiful 2 sided so eye is always looking out and in.
I have purchased the blue one as well. Purchases always come packaged with care 🧿💙
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.