Heart Charm Layering Bead Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
A heart charm layering bead necklace is a sweet, youthful summer necklace that can be worn all year long.
This fun, cute and flirty necklace showcases a hand-painted black heart surrounded by diamond-cut gold beads. Hearts are a symbol of universal love, happiness, and blessing. But most of all to love and respect yourself. For you are the greatest treasure, and no one is as special as you are.
Chose from four different colors of Miyuki beads:
- Navy Blue
You're free to wear the heart charm bead necklace with jeans and boots or dress it up with a cocktail dress and heels. Wear it for a night out on the town or for a work party, to the gym, swimming, and of course, to school. There is a chain extender in the back so you can alter the length to fit your outfit of the day.
Better yet, layer this up with other necklaces and always be loved by a heart charm.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Heart charm bead necklace
- Sterling silver, 14k gold plated
- Miyuki beads
- Adjustable length from 16"-18"
I purchased two necklaces, one white with a hamsa charm and one turquoise with a heart charm and love them. I wear them together and have gotten many compliments on them each time I wear them.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.