Hebrew Letter Chai Necklace for Men and Women
Couldn't load pickup availability
Men and women Hebrew Chai letter necklace.
Choosing to wear a good luck charm, such as the Hebrew letter combination Chai, is an excellent idea.
The two-letter combination is one of the top ten Judaic pieces of jewelry, and it blesses the wearer with a long, prosperous, and very healthy life.
Available in sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate, this pendant is perfect for boys and girls, women and men that tend to wear smaller sized charms.
- Charm measures 1/2” x 3/8"
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate
- 16" chain with 2" extender
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
I bought the necklace for my granddaughter to replace the one she lost. She loves the new one and has not taken it off
It's beautiful and appears to be high quality.
I was looking for a tiny Chai. Simple. I don't like a lot of extra trimming on things. I'm classic, "Chanel" style even at 76 and disabled. So when I saw this Chai I stopped cold. It's really inexpensive. But it's also the loveliest little thing I found. Looks great on me. I'll definitely be back!
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.