- Hebrew chai necklace
- Charm measures 1/2” x 3/8"
- Sterling silver or 14k yellow gold plate
- 16" chain with 2" extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the mini chai. I haven’t taken it off since I received it.
Because of its size you can pair it with other necklaces.
Great purchase, great price.
I bought the necklace for my granddaughter to replace the one she lost. She loves the new one and has not taken it off
It's beautiful and appears to be high quality.
I was looking for a tiny Chai. Simple. I don't like a lot of extra trimming on things. I'm classic, "Chanel" style even at 76 and disabled. So when I saw this Chai I stopped cold. It's really inexpensive. But it's also the loveliest little thing I found. Looks great on me. I'll definitely be back!