Hebrew Letters on Heavy Elongated Paper Clip Chain
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hebrew letter on a heavy, elongated paper clip chain.
Need help on which Hebrew letter to chose for you name, we are here to help.
Please write the letter choice on the note at the end of checkout process, we are aware of that the website does not allow you to chose from a pull down menu.
This is a very personal, unique, and special pendant that displays not only your pride in your Hebrew name, but the biblical fonts.
Combined with a paper-clip inspired chain made from yellow 14k gold-fill, there is no reason your charm shouldn't be as elegant and beautiful as your Hebrew charm is too.
Looking to add an additional charm? Click here
- Need help figuring out your Hebrew initial? Just ask.
- Hebrew letter is 23mm
- 14k gold-fill or sterling silver
- Elongated "paper-clip" links are 1/2" each in size
- Charm is removable
- Chain length is customized to your liking
- Lobster Clasp
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
The first time I ordered this bracelet it was for myself; I love how it looks paired with my watch. I tend to wear it on most days! It feels good to wear an initial that represents personal meaning. Now I am starting to purchase them for gifts :D
Very nicely made Hebrew letter, fast shipping, highly recommend.
I absolutely love my new necklace. I decided to get 2 letters on a heavy chain. It's really beautiful. Alissa and Paula were fabulous to work with on this order. I'll be a repeat customer.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.